5.10.2011

"So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace." Romans 11:5-6

Grace. I don't think I can ever wrap my heart around the depths if it. As I read through Romans this morning it was as if a fresh wave of His peace was cleansing my heart. I've had alot of issues and heartaches running through my mind lately.

Dear friend, our gracious God keeps us! His goodness is beyond measure.
His word is healing! I just was so incredibly humbled by His grace. No longer works, dear one. There is nothing I could ever do to warrant salvation and yet He gave Jesus as payment for my sins!

Oh, how all too often we do not remind ourselves of the beauty of the cross.

In the quietness of my soul before the Lord, I felt His presence and His grace! I am overwhelmed by a God who lovingly pursues me! This morning, and really every morning as I come expectantly, I can testify that I see the grace of my Lord as He uses His word in my life.... "He sent forth His word and healed them, He delivered them From their destruction." Psalm
107:20.

I challenge you dear friend, just come before Him with an expectant heart. "This God is our God, forever and ever, He will be our guide even death." Psalm 48:14

He is our God! "And if God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

I urge you, let His word daily penetrate your soul!


"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the
Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13

No comments: