9.18.2013

Thankful

I'm thankful for many things

But today I'm especially thankful for specific things. I'm thankful I can homeschool.  I'm thankful that He ALONE is faithful when He calls to bring it to pass.  I'm thankful for the strength He grants to obey the call He gives.  I'm thankful for the blessing of my children and how He mercifully uses them to refine my hard heart.  I'm thankful for my husband.  He is an amazing man.  I'm thankful on June 5, 1995 the Lord would not leave me alone until I surrendered to His call to come to Christ.

As we had our bible study this morning I was reminded of the FACT that our Lord's grace is sufficient.  When I go to draw from the rich grace of our God, I never hear or see "insufficient funds."  His grace is there. 

Every Hour.

Every moment.


I will never hear Him say, "I'm done." "It's just too much."  "Give me five minutes." "Can you just leave me alone?"

I will always hear Him say, "My grace, Brittany, is sufficient for you."

That's part of what is so amazing  about grace.


No comments: